Once engaged, every bride dreams of her perfect wedding, and the many candid wedding photos that wil … Continue reading
We are Charleston Wedding Photographers | Nuvo Images
Nuvo Images is a family owned and operated photo studio in Charleston, South Carolina, specializing in weddings, family portraits, and high school senior portraits. We have served the areas of Summerville, Mt. Pleasant, Moncks Corner, and Goose Creek for over a decade. Nuvo Images had its start as Tammy Bevins Photography and grew to include Tammy’s daughter and son-in-law’s studio Linczak Photography. After working separately for many years, the family chose to combine their talents and efforts into one studio in order to deliver the best quality and customer service and set the standard for wedding photographers, not only in Charleston but in the entire Lowcountry of South Carolina. Nuvo Images has a combined experience level of over 25 years and is one of the most awarded photography studios in South Carolina. Their goal is to create the most stunning images in all of Charleston, and to exceed client expectations in every way!
Learn more about what we shoot!
We Love Photographing Weddings and Portraits in Beautiful Charleston!
We are so happy that you stopped by our website today! We love creating works of art for our clients that are exciting, unique, and dynamic. We have been Charleston wedding and portrait photographers for over a decade now and still have not gotten tired of shooting in this amazing and historic city! Here are 5 quick facts you should know about us:
- We are one of the most awarded photographers in the Southeast. Participating in our local, national, and international print competitions is something we do to stay current in our field. In 2016, Ted Linczak of Nuvo Images was awarded the Overall Grand Imaging Award by the Professional Photographers of America, one of the highest awards attainable for portrait and wedding photographers in the world! We have been named South Carolina Photographer of the Year multiple times since 2012 by the Professional Photographers of South Carolina. We find that having a standard of excellence in print competition spills over into every other aspect of our work, causing us to stay at the top of the game in the multitudes of our peers. Our goal is to always bring this standard of excellence to the local communities of Summerville, Mt. Pleasant, and many others that we serve on a regular basis.
- We are not okay with mediocrity. We approach every wedding and portrait session with the inner challenge to photograph it better than our last, and be in constant growth of our artistic ability. In the amazing venues we have as charleston wedding photographers, it can be tempting to get into a rut and no longer think outside the box. We are never satisfied with mediocre images from your wedding or portrait session, and promise to work as hard as we possibly can to deliver something you never even imagined from your wedding images!
- This is way more than a job. Not only do we use print competition as a way to remain fresh and ever-progressing as artists, but we are always churning around ideas for personal photography projects and new endeavors. We find ideas for new projects all around us, usually in nature, art, and history. We love to use those ideas to create photography that deviates from the ordinary. This deviation expands our creative process to be able to deliver even more unique work on your session day.
- We will do anything for “the shot”. Don’t be surprised at all if you see us lying on our stomach on the beach in Ise of Palms or Kiawah, hanging from a tree in our local community of Summerville, or trekking through prickle bushes in Mt. Pleasant in order to get that shot! Somehow, when we have a camera in our hands, nothing else is more important than making sure every detail is exactly right in the final image. It may not be easy in these instances, but it is always worth it!
- We are genuine people. Our goal from the beginning is to be able to connect to our clients in a personal way. For this reason, we won’t be that stuffy, formal photographer on your wedding day. We will laugh, joke, and talk with you throughout the photographic process. Not only does this help us get to know you, but it will help you relax and be comfortable in front of the camera. Even after all these years, we still can’t manage not to invest in you and your day in a personal way. Whether you are a lifelong native looking for a local Summerville wedding photographer, or you are planning a destination wedding or family portrait session in the beautiful city of Charleston, we will be sure to provide you with a wonderful photography experience!
We hope this gives you a little more insight into who we are as the premier Charleston wedding and portrait photographers in the Lowcountry! We feel truly blessed to be able to make a living in a profession in which we can devote so much passion and get to work with people on the best day of their lives!
Hear What Our Clients Have to Say!
Featured Blog Posts
Invariably, at every wedding there are certain wedding day kit items needed that no one can find!
G … Continue reading
We want to Help You in Answering the Question of How to Choose a Wedding Photographer for Your Big D … Continue reading
check out our portfolio galleries!
Check out the Featured Image of the Week!
This beautiful moment was created during one of Wonder of Santa portrait sessions! It’s an incredible way to create legacy art pieces featuring the wonder of your child with Santa! Our 2019 Christmas in July Wonder of Santa event is taking place on July 20th. To get all the details check out our Wonder of Santa page by clicking here.